On the first day of January 1983, a system was created by a programmer in Switzerland, Tim Berners Lee. This invention took the world to a whole new dimension of innovation and possibilities. It has enabled and nurtured the existence of hundreds of thousands of startups and companies. It is none other than the Internet!. In this article, we will go through the Binatone Router login guide.
The internet has instilled a sense of stimulus among all the innovative and genius brains in the world. It has eased the lives of almost every living person on this planet. Without it, we possibly couldn’t have gotten some of the largest tech giants in the market today. Instagram, Google, Facebook, Twitter; none of them would have existed if it weren’t for the internet.
For a world that has become so heavily reliant on it, there comes a need to efficiently satisfy those needs. One of the biggest means through which these needs are satisfied today is by a router. As much as we underestimate its importance in our day-to-day lives, it’s a staple device in everyone’s house.
One such router is the Binatone router. This brand has two models. Although you use it for your basic internet needs, it has a lot more to offer other than that. Each of these router models has different IPs. Let us take a look at the models and their possible IPs given below:
- Model- WR1500N2
Most probable IPs for these routers – 192.168.0.2 | 192.168.0.1 | 192.168.0.254
Most probable IPs for these routers –192.168.1.2
How To Perform A Binatone Router Login:
As mentioned above, you can use your router for more than just using the internet. You could alter the network name, change the passcode or even set parental controls. To do that, you first need to log onto your router’s IP. Given below are three methods to do the same. Read the steps attentively and follow them.
First Method: For Binatone Router Login
The first and easiest method is to enter the most frequently used combinations of usernames and passwords. But first, you will need to access the Binatone Router’s login page. Below are some steps you need to follow to get into your IP’s user interface.
- First and foremost, make sure your Binatone router is connected to your PC. This can be done either over the LAN network or through a wired ethernet connection. But it is preferred to do it in a second way.
- If you do the above steps unerringly, the indicators on the route box will be blinking/turned on. Now, open a web browser on your PC. The web browser can be of your preference. After doing that, carefully enter your Binatone router’s IP into the URL bar. This IP can be anyone among the IPs given above in the table. Make sure you have entered the right digits at the right place and the periods at the right positions too. Now, select ‘enter.’
- After doing the aforementioned steps correctly, you will be able to view a login box on your screen. It will be asking you to enter the right credentials. Now, if you do not know the default user ID and passcode combination for your Binatone router, there’s no need to worry.
Take a look at the table given below, which will show you the most frequently used sets of default combinations. And make sure you try each combination:
- User Id- admin
- User Id- admin
- User Id- (blank)
Now, let’s move onto the next method.
Second Method: For Binatone Router Login
If none of the combinations given above help you, then don’t worry! This is an easy method too.
You just need to locate the credentials at the rear of the router. It will be on the router itself or on a sticker. Open up a web browser and follow all the steps as discussed in the first method to log in.
Third Method: For Binatone Router Login
Now, if you’re on the third method, it most probably means you had changed the user ID and passcode once, but you probably forgot it over the course of time. I mean, it is only natural to expect that. We have a lot of other credentials to memorize, be it Instagram or Twitter! So to re-login, you need to reset your router.
- In the beginning, you need to find a tiny hole at the rear of the router (reset button).
- Now, find a slender but sturdy tool like a toothpick. But make sure it is not very pointy. Now, insert this tool into the hole and keep the button pressed for not more than thirty seconds. Then, the router will automatically turn off for some time, and then it will switch back on.
Now, follow these steps discussed in the first method to log onto your router’s user page.
See also: Jio Router Login – A Complete Guide
Sometimes the router might show some unexpected errors. But you don’t need to contact a technician to get the fix the issues. Try all the troubleshooting options given below:
- Check your Binatone router’s connection to your PC.
- Check if the IP entered in the location bar is errorless.
- Try restarting the router by switching it off for some duration and then turning it back on.
- On your PC, turn off the firewall settings.
Now, it must be pretty clear how you can log onto your Binatone router no matter what. You can also take care of the issues that your router might cause. All the routers of this brand have private IPs hence making them secure.
Also, if the router keeps troubling you with errors, you can consider replacing it with a new one. There’s plenty of router models in the market today which make great quality routers.
You can always find me with a cup of coffee Googling anything and everything related to the networking. Refer to our detailed How-To Guides on wifi routers and never face any issue with router again!