To access the web-based user interface of ZTE ZXHN H108N, you will require the router’s IP address, username, and password combination. Next, you will need a device to use the internet.
To log in, Connect your device through a wired network through the Ethernet cable, Then launch a browser. After opening the browser, type the router’s IP address, and press the enter key. Voila. You’re in.
Below are the steps we will have to undertake while logging in to the admin homepage of the router.
See Also: Login To Xfinity Router | Complete Guide
- 0.1 How to Login to ZTE ZXHN H108N Router?
- 0.2 Default IP Addresses
- 0.3 How to Know The IP Address of Your ZTE ZXHN H108N Router?
- 0.4 How to Know The ZTE ZXHN H108N Username and Password?
- 0.5 How to Change The Default ZTE ZXHN H108N Password?
- 0.6 How to Reset The Password?
- 0.7 How to Change The Default ZTE ZXHN H108N WiFi Name and WiFi Password?
- 1 FAQS
- 2 Conclusion
How to Login to ZTE ZXHN H108N Router?
- Select any device (smartphone, laptop, computer, etc.). You can choose any device at your convenience.
- Secondly, connect your device to the Internet. Connect the device through a wired network through the Ethernet or LAN cable. Using the Ethernet cable instead of the wireless Wi-Fi network is always advisable.
- Then launch a browser. Select from the wide variety of browsers available (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) The browser can be of your choice; there is no prerequisite for using any particular browser.
- After opening the browser, type http:// (IP address of the router), for example, http://192.168.1.1, and press the enter key.
- Finally, you will be redirected automatically to the login page of the web-based user interface.
Then you have to enter your router’s correct username and password combinations in the blank spaces provided next to username and password and press the enter key.
You will log in to the router’s admin page in five steps. How simple it is, isn’t it?
There are many ways to know the Default IP address used to log in to the ZTE ZXHN H108N Router and the username and password of your router.
See Also: What Is PathPing | How to Use PathPing
Default IP Addresses
Below, some most commonly used IP addresses are mentioned for the ZTE ZXHN H108N router
How to Know The IP Address of Your ZTE ZXHN H108N Router?
- Firstly, press the Windows key together with the “R” key. This step should open a pop-up window.
- Then, type “cmd” into the space provided and hit enter.
- A command prompt will appear on the screen. Type “ipconfig” and press enter.
- Finally, note down the series of numbers written next to ” Default Gateway.” That number is your IP address.
Don’t get confused with the IPv4 address; note the numbers against the Default Gateway, not the IPv4 address.
How to Know The ZTE ZXHN H108N Username and Password?
Most routers have a username and password written over them, either at the router’s base or at the back of the router. The instruction manual has all such details mentioned in it. You can look up the username and password in the Instruction manual or even look on your router.
Below is a list of Default ZXHN H108N V2.5 username and password combinations most ZTE ZXHN H108N routers use.
How to Change The Default ZTE ZXHN H108N Password?
Keep a password that won’t be easy to guess; in other words, create a strong password. To make your ZTE ZXHN H 108N account more secure, changing the ZXHN H108N V2.5 default password is always advisable. But it is also essential to keep a password that you can easily remember because it won’t be every day you will be looking in and out of the router.
But avoid keeping easy-to-guess passwords such as 12345 or anyone’s name or birthday.
To change the password, follow these steps:
- On the left-hand side menu bar, you will find an option, “Administration.” Click on that option.
- Now, on the left-hand side menu bar, look for the option “User Management.” Click on that option.
- You will find the option to change the password. Create a new account password and twice type in the new password.
Then click on Save, which will change your existing or ZTE ZXHN H108N default password to the new one you just created.
How to Reset The Password?
Sometimes it happens that we forget our passwords. We may think that this is an easy password I won’t forget it, but we end up forgetting it, and there’s absolutely nothing we can do about it. Then, reset the router to reset or change the password.
Afterwards, We will need a toothpick, pen, or sim ejector pin to reset the router.
Look for a small hole-like button on the router. Press that button and hold it for 30 secs, resetting the router. Once reset, you can easily log in using the default username and Password.
How to Change The Default ZTE ZXHN H108N WiFi Name and WiFi Password?
To change the ZTE ZXHN H108N WiFi name and password, follow the following steps:
- Look for ” Network ” in the drop-down menu where all the settings are listed; look for “Network.”
- This is usually on the left-hand side menu bar. Click on it.
- Then look for the option “WLAN” and click on this option.
- There you will see the SSID settings, click on the settings, and now you can change your WiFi name, which will be visible when someone tries to connect to your WiFi. You can also change the password of your WiFi.
It is also advisable to keep a customized ZTE ZXHN H108N password and not just easily guess passwords such as 12345 or 54321. Such passwords are straightforward to guess; people may start using your WiFi without your permission if they guess the password correctly.
How to access the ZTE F670L router?
Enter the ZTE F670L Internal IP Address you selected in your web browser's address bar. Your address bar ought to look like that. Hence, press the Enter key. A window requesting your ZTE F670L password ought to appear.
Why won't my password for my ZTE router work?
If the router password is not functioning, try carefully resetting your login. Hold the tiny black button on the router's rear to accomplish this. Additionally, it will return your router to its factory configuration.
How can my ZTE F670L router be reset?
Watch the lights while you hold down the reset switch. When the router is reset, the lights on the front should behave differently. Also, too much time spent pressing the reset button is safe. Remember that it will completely restore your ZTE F670L router to its default configuration.
How to connect the laptop to my ZTE modem?
One can easily link any laptop to the modem. The OS automatically identifies new hardware, which starts the installation routine to connect them. Installation processes on various operating systems could differ.
How can I locate my ZTE router's WiFi password?
Labels are typically present under or on the device's back. Hence, the name of your WiFi network and the default WiFi password are next to the ZTE router's model number.
What to do if my ZTE router is not working?
Before turning off your router or modem, switch off the ZTE first. Restart your modem and router after 30 seconds, then try to connect to your ZTE router. Hence, your service provider may be at fault if the connection issue continues.
This was about the ZTE ZXHN H108N router default log in the guide. We hope this was useful to you. Let us know if there are any other methods you are aware of to perform this router default log-in. We’d be glad to hear from you!
You can always find me with a cup of coffee Googling anything and everything related to the networking. Refer to our detailed How-To Guides on wifi routers and never face any issue with router again!