To get access to the web-based user interface of ZTE ZXHN H108N, you will require the router’s IP address and the username and password combination. Next, you will need a device to use the internet.
Below are the steps we will have to undertake while logging in to the admin homepage of the router.
See Also: Login To Xfinity Router | Complete Guide
- 0.1 How to Login to ZTE ZXHN H108N Router?
- 0.2 Default IP Addresses
- 0.3 How to Know The IP Address of Your ZTE ZXHN H108N Router?
- 0.4 How to Know The ZTE ZXHN H108N Username and Password?
- 0.5 How to Change The Default ZTE ZXHN H108N Password?
- 0.6 How to Reset The Password?
- 0.7 How to Change The Default ZTE ZXHN H108N WiFi Name and WiFi Password?
- 1 Conclusion
How to Login to ZTE ZXHN H108N Router?
- Firstly, select any device (smartphone, laptops, computers, etc.). You can choose any device at your convenience.
- Secondly, connect your device with the Internet. Connect the device through a wired network through the Ethernet cable, also called the LAN cable. It is always advisable to use the Ethernet cable instead of the wireless Wi-Fi network.
- Then launch a browser. Select from the wide variety of browsers available (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) The browser can be of your own choice; there is no prerequisite for using any particular browser.
- After opening the browser, type http:// (IP address of the router), for example, http://192.168.1.1, and press the enter key.
- Finally, you will be redirected automatically to the login page of the web-based user interface.
Then you have to enter your router’s correct username, and password combinations in the blank spaces provided next to username and password and then press the enter key.
You will be logged in to the router’s admin page in just five steps. How simple it is, isn’t it?
There are many ways to know the Default IP address used to log in to the ZTE ZXHN H108N Router and the username and password of your router.
See Also: What Is PathPing | How to Use PathPing
Default IP Addresses
Below, some most commonly used IP addresses are mentioned for the ZTE ZXHN H108N router
How to Know The IP Address of Your ZTE ZXHN H108N Router?
- Firstly, press the Windows key together with the “R” key. This step should open a pop-up window.
- Then, type “cmd” into the space provided and hit enter.
- A command prompt will appear on the screen. Type “ipconfig” and press enter.
- Finally, note down the series of numbers written next to ” Default Gateway.” That number is your IP address.
Don’t get confused with the IPv4 address; note the numbers against the Default Gateway and not the IPv4 address.
See Also: How to Port Forward Easily? A Complete Guide on Port Forwarding
How to Know The ZTE ZXHN H108N Username and Password?
Most routers have a username and password written over them, either at the router’s base or at the back of the router. The instruction manual has all such details mentioned on it. You can look up the username and password in the Instruction manual, or you can even look on your router.
Below is a list of Default ZXHN H108N V2.5 username and password combinations used by most ZTE ZXHN H108N routers.
How to Change The Default ZTE ZXHN H108N Password?
Keep a password that won’t be easy to guess; in other words, create a strong password. To make your ZTE ZXHN H 108N account more secure, changing the ZXHN H108N V2.5 default password is always advisable. But it is also important to keep a password that you can easily remember because it won’t be every day you will be looking in and out of the router.
But avoid keeping very easy to guess passwords such as 12345 or anyone’s name or birthdays.
To change the password, follow these steps:
- On the left-hand side menu bar, you will find an option “Administration.” Click on that option.
- Now, on the left-hand side menu bar, look for the option “User Management.” Click on that option.
- You will find the option to change the password. Create a new account password and twice type in the new password.
Then click on Save, which will change your existing or ZTE ZXHN H108N default password to the new one you just created.
See Also: Asus Router Port Forwarding Guide | EASILY EXPLAINED
How to Reset The Password?
Sometimes it happens that we forget our passwords. We may think that this is an easy password, I won’t forget it, but we end up forgetting it, and there’s absolutely nothing we can do about it. To reset or change the password, we will have to reset the router.
For resetting the router, we will need a toothpick or a pen or sim ejector pin.
Look for a small hole-like button on the router. Press on that button and hold it for 30 secs; this will reset the router. Once it is reset, you can easily log in using the default username and Password.
How to Change The Default ZTE ZXHN H108N WiFi Name and WiFi Password?
To change the ZTE ZXHN H108N WiFi name and password, follow the following steps:
- Look for ” Network ” in the drop-down menu where all the settings are listed; look for “Network.”
- This is usually on the left-hand side menu bar. Click on it.
- Then look for the option “WLAN” and click on this option.
- There you will see the SSID settings, click on the settings, and now you can change your WiFi name, which will be visible when someone tries to connect to your WiFi. You can also change the password of your WiFi.
It is also advisable to keep a customized ZTE ZXHN H108N password and not just easily guess passwords such as 12345 or 54321. Such passwords are straightforward to guess, and people may start using your WiFi without your permission if they guess the password correctly.
This was about the ZTE ZXHN H108N router default log in the guide. We hope this was useful to you. Let us know if there are any other methods you are aware of to perform this router default log-in. We’d be glad to hear from you!
See Also: 192.168.16.1 Admin Login, Username, and Password
You can always find me with a cup of coffee Googling anything and everything related to the networking. Refer to our detailed How-To Guides on wifi routers and never face any issue with router again!