Not many are aware, but you can change the passcode and the network name of your WiFi all by yourself. 220.127.116.11 is one such default IP address that famous brands use for their routers.
Mankind has progressively evolved past the needs of so many things since the last century. This was mostly because they were rendered useless due to the invention of more efficient and advanced gadgets. Modern computers replaced typewriters; telegrams were replaced by e-mails and so on. But do you notice something common in them? Yes, all of them manage/store/move data. Have you ever wondered how all these advancements came into existence? It’s because of the internet.
The internet has enabled so many possibilities to be molded into reality. It has now become the most vital element in moving data throughout the globe. Managing data has never been easier. It has become the founding stone based on which many people have started their businesses. Devices like routers or modems support and satisfy the data needs of multiple devices at once. But you can just do more than satisfy your internet needs with them.
An IP address is the acronym of Internet Protocol address which is a unique identification number. Every device has an IP, and it may be private or public.
18.104.22.168 is a private IP allotted to a set of routers, making it a secure IP. If your router has the same IP, you can follow this article to know more about the how-to’s for any technical difficulties.
How Do I Log In To The 22.214.171.124 IP?
Occasionally you might want to configure your router’s settings. Like, edit your LAN network’s name or its passcode. Or, you might even want to change the parental controls. In order to do that, you need to log into your router’s IP.
Follow the steps mentioned below, and you can do the same in no time!
- In the beginning, make sure that the router and the PC are connected correctly. Be it over the LAN network or through a wired ethernet connection. But it is strongly advisable that you do it with a wired connection. This way, you won’t get logged out of the user panel.
- Then, power up your PC/laptop and open your web browser. After you have opened it, type in 126.96.36.199 on the location bar of the browser. Then push enter. Cross-check if you have entered the right digits and the right number of periods.
- Now that you have done all of that correctly, you will see a prompt on the screen. You’ll have to enter your passcode and your user ID. Enter the accurate details, and it’ll direct you to the login panel.
- If this is your first logging in and you don’t know the credentials, just locate them at the back of your router. You will find the user ID and the passcode behind the router.
If that doesn’t work out for you, you can also search for it in the router’s handbook. Or on the manufacturer’s website.
The most commonly used default user ID for a router with IP 188.8.131.52 is ‘admin,’ and the passcode is ‘admin’.
What To Do If I Forget The Router’s User ID And Passcode?
We all know that it’s not an easy task to keep track of the credentials of all our accounts. On top of that, it’s not feasible to remember the passcode of our router. So, if you cannot recollect your router’s credentials, here’s what you can do.
It’s pretty simple, and you have to simply reset your router. To do that, start by tracking down a little opening behind your router. Take something like a paperclip or a toothpick.
Then, at that point, push it in the opening and hold it that way for not over thirty seconds. When you do that, the switch will restart by itself. Then, at that point, you can log in again by entering 184.108.40.206 into your internet browser.
This works the majority of the time. If it doesn’t, there is a substitute technique. Perform out the previously mentioned steps. From that point forward, disconnect the router from the PC and keep the reset button pressed for thirty seconds. Next, replug and keep the button pressed for thirty additional seconds. After this, the router will restart by itself.
How Do I Troubleshoot Router Errors?
At times your router might cause some issues and might not function properly. You don’t need to contact a professional to take care of those issues. Just go through the following troubleshooting options, and you can solve the problem!
- Forgot your user ID and passcode? If you cannot remember the credentials of your router for logging in, just refer to the topic covered above.
- Just try restarting your router, as it may solve any issue that might not be understandable/visible to you.
- Sometimes you might’ve entered the wrong IP address into the URL bar of your PC. Re-enter 220.127.116.11 without any errors and try again.
- Sometimes, you have the Firewall settings turned on on your PC. And this might be preventing the PC from accessing the internet. Disable the settings and check once again.
- As silly as it sounds, try checking the connection of the PC with the router. Ensure that all the cables are correctly connected, and the lights on the router are blinking.
These troubleshooting options will surely solve the issues at hand. In case they don’t, contact your nearest technician.
Some Popular Brands That Use 18.104.22.168 As Their Login IP
At this point, you must know that every device that you see has a unique IP address, including the printers or even storage devices like pen drives and hard disks. A router brand is not supposed to have the same IP addresses for all of its routers. Every model and every version has a different IP. Some very popular brands use 22.214.171.124 as the default gateway for their routers. These brands are Belkin, Asus, and TRENDnet.
Now you can take care of any problem that your router might create. And that too without the help of any technician. If the router’s problem persists, you should replace it with a new one.
You can always find me with a cup of coffee Googling anything and everything related to the networking. Refer to our detailed How-To Guides on wifi routers and never face any issue with router again!