This bunch of numbers that you can see is what we are going to learn about today about 188.8.131.52 . This series of numbers is known as an IP (internet protocol) address.
So IP addresses are just like our home addresses. We can get in touch with somebody only if we know their address.
Ever wondered how does the internet know to which computer it needs to send the information? It is no magic. All of that is made possible by IP addresses at the core.
Every computer has its unique IP address, through which it is distinguishable and identifiable.
Suppose this is what we have.
So the four sets of IP series and divided into two parts. The first two parts from the left. This is known as network addresses. The latter regions called as host/device addresses.
This series of numbers is represented by eight binary bits each part. So each piece is OCTET. It gets inspired by octal. It has 8 bits. You have to appreciate all the thinking that has gone behind it.
Now that we have covered the classes let me tell you all there about this Address. So let us get right to it.
Answering All About 184.108.40.206
As the first three bits are 132 so this IP comes under the class B of IPv4 addresses. It takes 16 bits. This IP, 220.127.116.11.108 and 18.104.22.168 are different IP addresses, don’t confuse between them.
Now you know that an IP address can be traced back to its location. That is how the cops locate criminals by tracking the addresses of their devices.
This one can be traced back to France, which belongs to a government agency that goes by the name of “Commissariat an I’Energie Atomique.” It is a research organization owned and financed by the government of that area (Rhone-Alpes).
It deals in stuff like various IT-related technologies, army and defense resources, health-related studies so on and so forth.
This IP address is a static private IP address as a government body privately owns it. These kinds of addresses don’t change, unlike the dynamic ones who can change anytime(it is very unlike though). This government body must have bought it by paying a specific sum.
Huge organizations, MNCs, and institutions require Static Ip addresses like 22.214.171.124 owned by one.
So what you should be asking is:
Why Do Such Big Organizations Require Separate IP Addresses?
It is not without reason that more substantial organizations and companies require IP addresses of their own. There are two primary reasons I can think of:
- Only one IP address can allotted to an organization. But a lot of devices, for their proper working, require IP addresses of their own.
- As users of the internet keep increasing by two folds, the public IP addresses are not sufficient.
So, like other IP addresses, 126.96.36.199 can also used to login to the router settings. Let us see how you can do it.
How Can You Login To 188.8.131.52?
The procedure of logging in has divided into some steps. It will make it easy to read and understand. Here goes:
- In the first step, open the browser and in the search bar type “http://184.108.40.206”, press enter and wait for being directed to another page. Type the IP address with caution. Many users in a hurry types these 132.168 108, 132.168 08, 132.168.08, 132 168 1 108, 132.168.108 or 132 168 108 8080 which are completely wrong.
- On the next page, you must fill the credentials. Do that and press enter to go on. In case you don’t remember the password, try logging in with the default ones.
If you don’t remember default details, reset your router. There is a reset button at the back of every router.
- After that, the administrative settings page will open, here you can make the alterations that you fancy.
Note- Don’t misunderstand number ‘1’ with lowercase letter ‘l’ or number ‘0’ with the letter ‘o’. For eg: 132.168.l.108, 132.168.l.l08 or http 132.168 o 1.108 are invalid and wrong ways to access this IP address.
What Is The Necessity Of Logging Into The Admin Settings?
The answer to this may sound like stating the obvious. There can be several reasons why you may want access to the router of 220.127.116.11 (or any IP address for that matter). They may be reasons for securing your device, proxy settings, network settings.
It may associated with a government agency. So there is a higher probability of hacking and other intruding activities. This makes it necessary for us to keep our security settings up-to-date.
Even if there are no significant reasons it can be something as necessary as changing the name of your wifi for remembrance
Simple Problems Related To 18.104.22.168 And Even Simpler Cautions
There can be several problems issues you may face while dealing with ftp //22.214.171.124:8888/. I am also listing some things to do to make sure these issues don’t occur or occur minimally.
- The most common problem that occurs is when cables may not connected. Or, if you are using a wireless internet connection, it cannot connect properly. In these cases, tighten the wires and refresh your relationships.
- If there are any details related problem, reset your router and then try.
- Another very common impediment in logging into this IP comes when you type the address, but nothing happens. What has gone wrong? 90 out of 100 times, you have not typed the address correctly. Double-check your address before you hit enter.
This was about 126.96.36.199 IP address. This article is enough to solve all the doubts you may have about the same.
You can always find me with a cup of coffee Googling anything and everything related to the networking. Refer to our detailed How-To Guides on wifi routers and never face any issue with router again!