Up next in our series of technical writings is another IP address(Internet Protocol address, as you may recall). The one we have for discussion today is 10.0.0.138. This is one of the several Private IP addresses present out there. Repeating what I mentioned earlier, an IP address of this sort is not said to be owned or reserved (exclusively) for use by any organization. As a result, these come in use a number of organizations as their “DEFAULT GATEWAY.”
Studying this field of computer programming, you may stumble across this term very often. So allow me to shed some light on its meaning for you. A gateway is a device/tool which facilitates communication among different networks. It is a part of networking devices that works across various systems, aiding to connect them.
IP address 10.0.0.138 itself? No worries, you can retrieve it, or you can reset it by:
- The first method is resetting the router. The technique is press the reset button present at the backside of your router for about 30 minutes. Wait for it to restart.
- The other option you have got is to detect the address 10.0.0.138 by typing cmd->ipconfig. This will show the same, which you can obviously jot down.
- 192.168.1.13 Admin Login, Password and IP [Complete Guide]
- 10.1.1.1 Admin Login, Password And IP [Complete Guide]
- 192.168.0.254 Admin Login, Password, and IP [Complete Guide]
All of this is fine, but sometimes we type the address 10.0.0.138 , do everything right, but still, we get the message “ You can’t reach this site.” Try and keep your cool. You can try out:
- Making sure the router is working well.
- Refresh your connection to the internet.
- Tighten the cables carefully.
- Double-check the address you have entered.
You would want to consult someone with more expertise to help you out if still having trouble. Most of the time, if its nothing peculiar, this article can help you out, if you require any information about the 10.0.0.138.
I have mentioned everything here in one place for your convenience about 10.0.0.138. I hope you understood about 10.0.0.138 IP address. If not, ask us anything in the comment section.
- Belkin Router Login- Login, Admin and Password[Complete Guide]
- 192.168.8.1 Admin Login, Password, and IP [Complete Guide]
- 192.168.2.2 Admin Login, Password, and IP [Complete Guide]
You can always find me with a cup of coffee Googling anything and everything related to the networking. Refer to our detailed How-To Guides on wifi routers and never face any issue with router again!